Monday, September 5, 2011

The unoffical last day of summer...

It rained today ... five minute sperts at a time throughout the day... sometimes the rain was hard with drops large , others were softer spoken with the light scent ...Beautiful.. 


I stayed inside and watched three movies in a row, took a nap and it was dinner time...man that was rough...













I ventured outside a little while before dark and saw this...
One year it took for these babies to bloom, look at them now...
the little boy was a gift from my mom.

The dog of our yard, an ivy topiairy, the grass, mint and strawberry beds in the background, the succulent all a blush, love walking up to see what else has bloomed..













 Salvia and Zenia surround Momma Dragon ...I hope they re-seed for next year...







 Tried to get the thrasher, but when I  moved so did she... still got this though... our back yard patio veiw...

















 Walking down to Iris Alley and the sweet surprise of the Myrtle in bloom...


 Caught a bumble on a dalhia
and ...


Then I remebered the pineapple ....





ENJOY
JL

9 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful suclant garden fo ravnsous beauty you have. I could sit and spend the day for sure in this peaceful garden.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful garden. I'm afraid the wind and rain here in the UK is unrelenting.I day in for me to work on my book.

    Have a nice day,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JL, these images are beautiful ~ Our rainy day was the day before yours ~ We also watched a movie ~ The bumble on the Dahlia would have to be my favorite ~ Thank you for the stroll through your garden ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thsank you friends, glad you enjoyed it !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beauty with us. I love the bumble too. I'm glad you finally received the rain I sent you. Poor old postal mule, I fed him carrots and everything. I was beginning to worry about him...lol.. We got almost 5 inches of rain yesterday and last night...Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gardens, JL. It's good to just take a day off and take it easy and catch up on some movies every once in a while. That's a pretty little cat in the first picture there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm glad you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your flower garden. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos with us. I'm glad you were able to get outside after the rain and enjoy this lovely display of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Itua herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Itua sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Itua who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Itua because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HPV . I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Itua through his email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com) You can also order from his webstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received

    ReplyDelete