Monday, March 7, 2011
This is what I consider a place (in my mind) I would be daily, given my druthers !
I found it on one of my favorite blogs http://memoryboxcreations.blogspot.com/ written by Helena White, (a most worthy to follow blogger friend of ours.) I don't yet know where she found it but I can write eight to ten poems off the top of my head , just from what I see in this , LOVE IT !!
So rather than only Bandit and I doing it, how about we make a game of it... with you !!
Let's see... how about we do a few of our favorite prompts
1) Use these words... Give the first word that comes to your mind, (we need five words that relate to this picture)
2) First and Last line... Give the first line you think of looking at this picture
3) Use this line... (NOT THE SAME AS #2) This is a line that can be used anywhere in the write
OK if we all do one of each that would give us a good start... Don't you think ?
1) Gnome, wonderland, sleepy, pleasure, auroral
2) Tender is the cradle
3) as the night gently sways
Well that is our take on it, hope to see you joining in too !
This post will be copied to our other blog http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/