Monday, March 21, 2011

It's raining today !!

When I went to bed last night, the rain had just started, it sounds so loud at times on our trailers tin roof ! This morning it was down into the 30's and it started to hail, almost looked like snow and it lasted a long time on our truck ! So pretty and yet we are so glad that we are not six feet under it! California is a lovely place to live.

We spent a few more hours on the rock walls we are building, we have to take a week off, for the other yards we do need us too, but here are the latest pictures...
Add caption
ENJOY !!
JL&B 

3 comments:

  1. We had some heavy rain last night, but so far it has been clear today. Warmer today too! :D

    Your rock walls are looking great! Wow, that looks like a lot of hard work!

    Hope you have a nice week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like too much work! I wanted to do this along our back wall, now not so much...lol!
    great job!!!

    ♥ ஆ ~.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those walls are so nice. I sure wouldn't mind having one at my house. I know it's hard work but by the looks of it, well worth it. Of course I'm not the one with the backache...lol

    ReplyDelete