Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Project

In the process today of picking the flowers I want and how I want them arranged !!! I would like this one to be full of things we don't yet have, so I'm going through the books and catalog's so far I really like the egret flowers, master wort and the Lupine for the center, and maybe some asters and and scabiosa for the middle and some mixed Victorian primrose for the front, for an added bonus I think I will put a few Yellow jack in the pulpit and a striped or Griffith's cobra lilies in the mix.
What do you think, so far???

2 comments:

  1. sorry I didn't post a comment about what you poster yesterday, but I did about your photo's. I suspect that your garden is going to be a roit of color. Can't wait to see the final project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you for feeling that you should post everyday , but it's really fine if you dont, I know you are there ... LOVE YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete