Friday, January 28, 2011

One of those days

You all know how it goes, work all day, tired as hell ! I have no reason for my being so tired though, and I keep wondering if it has to do with my medication for my thyroid. The Doctor just upped the dose again and I am not too sure it is correct for me. But that is still not it, I did a lot of flower bed cleaning today, (not in my own yard) and it seemed like it took me forever to get it done. Like I said it is just one of those days.

I'm guessing that is why I'm not much into writing today, that and I don't really have much to say... so we will just go right to the prompt tease today....

MIRROR CINQUAIN

Hope to see you joining in too
 http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/
ENJOY
JL&B

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better.I also worry about you. get a good nights sleep, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Richie, I'm just tired.... tomorrows another day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the why, I really like the wall paper behind JL Dodge Write.Its perfect for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a thyroid problem...I have never been the same since it was diagnosed several years ago.
    If I miss one or when they change it I could curl up like a toad and sleep sleep sleep lol! It's an invisible illnesses. No one knows by looking at us.

    ReplyDelete