Thursday, March 31, 2011

Are you up to another challenge ???

 
WE ARE !!!
Tee Hee Hee !!
 
Are you ready for the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge?
            I know that some of you are ready because you've told me.   Others of you may be thinking about it and I'm hoping that today's post will get you to thinking a bit harder about it.   And then some of you may be thinking, "What's a Blogging From A to Z Challenge anyway?"

             This challenge started last year to celebrate my reaching the 200 follower mark.  I had no idea that it would take off as well as it did in the short lead time I had in 2010.  Nearly 100 bloggers participated last year with many more keeping up with the progress.  In the end most of the participants were very satisfied with having been a part of the challenge.

How does the Challenge work?

             The premise of the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge is to post something on your blog every day in April except for Sundays.  In doing this you will have 26 blog posts--one for each letter of the alphabet.   Each day you will theme your post according to a letter of the alphabet.

              You will only be limited by your own imagination in this challenge.  There is an unlimited universe of possibilities.  You can post essays, short pieces of fiction, poetry, recipes, travel sketches, or anything else you would like to write about.  You don't have to be a writer to do this.  You can post photos, including samples of your own art or craftwork.    Everyone who blogs can post from A to Z.
 
Look for it here...
 
READY... SET.... GO !!!
ENJOY
JL&B

8 comments:

  1. You found it. Let's see if we can do both of these. I have both of mine for tomorrow ready to autopost after midnight. I'll just have to link this one in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are quick !!
    Up and off to the races then!!!
    Thank you !!
    JL&B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the games begin! I wanted to stop in to welcome to the A to Z blogging challenge! It's going to be an absolute blast! I'm a co-host so if you have any questions just let me know! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and can be found at #atozchallenge)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tried to leave a comment for the NPM but the link for comments is not working. I am all set to do a poem a day I might tweet a haiku for this challenge since I see there is a hast tag for it!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't comment on your poem a day challenge post either. I might try a few of them when I have time, but I know I won't get it done everyday.

    I'll pass on the A to Z challenge. I've done that before with a smaller group of people.

    I'll tune in to see how it goes for you here though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're on board for the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. now a follower as well.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for such a warm welcome, this is our first go at it AND it is our birthmonth, so we think it is in the cards !
    Thanks again everyone !!
    JL&B

    ReplyDelete